Saturday 5 October 2013

Is an accessory can support laptop for 14 hours really worth buying?

Laptop battery endurance is an important performance indicator; it is also what I have been considering. Recently, a supplier of accessories called Powertraveller introduced a powerful battery accessory, allegedly for notebook provides 14 hours of additional usage time.
This product called Silverback-Gorilla, which has been built in a staggering 60,000mA battery, through 240V AC outlet output, users can also adjust to the minimum 80 volts (50-60Hz) according to your need. This will provide laptop 14 hours of extra work time. When I see these data, I admit that I was excited.
However, I gave up buying this product, even though it is of good performance. 2.5kg of weight, price up to 450 dollars, any one is my reason to abandon it. Finally, I chose to buy a spare battery online.

Since I have decided, the things left are quite easy. In Google's search results, I select the www.all-batteries.co.uk for the simple reason, one year of service, 30 days refund and reasonable prices. I have made my choice, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment