Monday 14 October 2013

Buy an excellent laptop battery wisely online

I searched the ‘laptop battery’ in Google before I wrote this article and it returned about 52 million results. It made me excited but also depressed me at the same time, because I had a plenty of options to buy what I need, but too many options made me somewhat disoriented. After a series of setbacks, I finally got what I want, and now, I feel glad to share my experience of buying a laptop battery.

1. Write down the exact model of the battery. Battery model is a unique identifier assigned by manufacturers to each laptop battery. Be sure to use the battery model when you are searching a battery. For example, I want to buy the Dell Inspiron 15R battery, which shows that the manufacturer is DELL and the battery model is Inspiron 15R.

2. Check the battery capacity. Battery capacity means the battery operating time. At the time of purchase, we must check the battery capacity, which determines how long your computer can be used.

3. Check the voltage. The most common laptop battery voltage values are: 7.2V, 9.6V, 10.8V, 11.1V, 14.4V. Laptop’s voltage is fixed, and the battery voltage may have a slight deviation, such as 11.1V and 10.8V. But you can not use a 7.2V battery if your laptop needs a 14.4V one actually. The original voltage of my laptop is 10.8V, so I can also use the 11.1V battery either.

4. Do not always pursue a low price, you should focus on the after-sale service and warranty. Having taken all the basic factors into account, we can finally make a payment. We should consider the reputation and peoples’ recommendation at first when we choose a dealer, and then check the price, after-sale protection and other relevant policies. Do not buy product which is not guaranteed but only cheap. In order to facilitate everyone, I recommend a few good websites for reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment