Monday 18 November 2013

How is my laptop battery

My better half has (my old) laptop with Windows 7 Ultimate. I just wanted to see what makes the battery that way. I myself am one of the people of the "Battery grooming" the better half is plenty of care. So I shopped around a bit once the search engine of my choice to a free tool that both the current state of the battery displays, as well as charging cycles and other stuff.
Screenshot at 2009-12-11 14:17:35
In the screenshot you can see the tool in action. However, without battery, only on AC power, because I just can not access the battery (or the notebook did).BatteryCare is freeware and you can also call up various power saving modes next to the mere display.
On the MacBook I use this way, the coconutBattery , also freeware:
page3_2
As I'm sitting on the iMac and have no desire to hoist my obese body to the MacBook, here is the screenshot directly from the manufacturer's website 
So if you buy a notebook or a MacBook once used, then take one of the tools to see if the battery is to still use the things cost as original ash yeah right good and cheap used laptops can be found on on the classified portal from ebay.
More about battery: www.all-batteries.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment